To register as an affiliate with Cosan/USA you must complete the application. We appreciate your accurate and honest information; please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
Upon approval, you will receive a unique referral ID that you can use to promote the selected Cosan/USA products via referral links. You will also receive a copy of the details and parameters for affiliate participation.
Commissions and payouts
Upon application approval, the affiliate will receive a list of commissions and payouts offered by Cosan/USA. The terms of this agreement will be accepted via email.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is stored for 30 days to give your referred customer time to decide to purchase from Cosan/USA or ask us any pre-sale questions.
A referral is not awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie expires).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e., the purchase was not refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, no commission will be paid for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- A refunded sale connected to the referral.
- The method used to generate the referral was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
As an affiliate, you agree to receive emails from Cosan/USA. These emails will only be sent to affiliates, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include valuable information regarding the Cosan/USA affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Cosan/USA. As an affiliate you are responsible for the information in these emails and agree to act on them immediately if necessary. And we will not spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are some reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise, or engage in pornography, phishing frauds, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe align with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Cosan/USA will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be immediately rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate, we may email you at the email address you have supplied with questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We did not understand something in your application, or,
- We would like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Cosan/USA and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we have not heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please do not leave us! We encourage our affiliates to actively promote Cosan/USA to keep earning referrals. If we can help you produce ideas on how to promote Cosan/USA, please let us know – we are here for you! An affiliate account is dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. Let us work together to help you start earning revenuesome cash!
Cosan/USA Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Cosan/USA is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Cosan/USA and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention Cosan/USA.
Here are a few examples of formidable promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, or friends about Cosan/USA, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Cosan/USA and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your LinkedIn followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a wonderful way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are careful with how it is promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below are not meant to scare you off – they are here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take seriously. We know you will understand. But here they are in writing just in case you are not sure what is and what is not allowed.
- Cosan/USA may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Cosan/USA, so this method adds no value to Cosan/USA.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited.
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Cosan/USA, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Cosan/USA. PS) This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it is spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by Cosan/USA is prohibited.
This may result in a rejected referral and/or your affiliate account deactivation.
- We are flattered, but please do not pretend to be professionally associated with Cosan/USA.
Affiliates are not employees of Cosan/USA and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to be Cosan/USA is prohibited.
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Cosan/USA site is unethical and prohibited.
- Again, false promotion to customers implying that you are endorsed or operated by Cosan/USA is prohibited.
If you are unsure or concerned that some activity, you are about to proceed with may be prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of promotional methods that violate our terms.
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected, and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are prohibited in connection with an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether to provide a rejection reason.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Cosan/USA or the parent company Environmental Solutions 4-Life, Inc. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Cosan/USA or the parent company Environmental Solutions 4-Life, Inc. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Thanks for taking the time to read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. A copy of our Privacy Terms can be found on the bottom of every page of the website. We cannot wait to have you on board!